Solutions for Financial Intermediaries
We recognize the different challenges our investment professional clients / financial intermediaries are faced with in managing their client assets. As in other industries the decision ‘Make versus Buy’ is at the forefront of the client’s decision to engage Corestone to help with the implementation of part or all of the investment process.
How does Corestone help its intermediary clients?
- Outsourcing part of the investment process allows financial intermediaries to focus on providing excellent front-end servicing of clients, with Corestone assuming responsibility for the construction and management of the portfolios on a white-label basis
- Corestone provides the framework for critical assessment of client investment objectives and horizon, based on existing and future performance expectations
- Clients benefit from existing economies of scale, leveraging Corestone’s investment infrastructure to service and support its underlying clients
- Clients can focus on providing and marketing a wider range of solutions in increasingly competitive market environment
We service a wide range of diverse clients:
- Private banks
- Life insurance companies
- Direct distribution channels
- Investment Trusts
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Other Financial Intermediaries
Our focus is to leverage our capabilities in designing the right tailor-made solution for each client:
- Implementation of overall strategic asset allocation objectives via diversification of multiple, complementary investment vehicles
- In-sourcing of multi-manager expertise via sophisticated, made-to-measure approach
- Access to a wide range of specialist managers
- Range of products based on various strategic asset allocation profiles
- Multi-manager funds and products
- Tailored multi-manager solutions for DC plan sponsors
- Comprehensive, consolidated quarterly Management Information Reporting
- Regular, customised performance illustration for underlying clients via tailored 'factsheets'