Solutions for Pension Funds
Managing a pension fund portfolio is demanding increasingly higher levels of time, skills and expertise from its Board and Investment Committee members. Corestone helps them fulfill their respective responsibilities, achieve their investment objectives and maintain control of their complex portfolios.
The below matrix provides an overview of the roles and responsibilities involved when outsourcing part or all of the investment process.
How does Corestone add value for pension fund clients?
- Helps to determine suitable Strategic Asset Allocation & Investment Plan
- Assumes partial or overall outsourcing of investment management tasks of the pension fund
- Facilitates balance sheet management and integration of overlays (e.g. LDI, currency, SRI) within overall portfolio
- Provides overall integrated risk management and portfolio oversight
- Delivers customised management reporting to ensure the Board and Investment Committee remain in control of the portfolio
- Operational processes & controls are ISAE 3402 certified within Robeco’s Integrated Asset Management proposition