In general, multi-management aims to lower risk and increase return by diversifying across a wide range of strategies. Our approach takes it to the next level.
- A highly diversified, blended portfolio tailored to clients’ specific investment objectives
- Custom design and implementation of the strategic asset allocation, with controlled exposure to risk factors
- Dynamic Asset Allocation: Markets are almost never fairly valued, offering opportunities to deviate from the strategic asset allocation
- Active Management: Active management can generate excess returns at various active risk levels; passive management can be used to keep risk at the desired level
- Open Architecture: Constructing the best portfolio using complementary best-in-class active managers
- Sustainable Investing: Providing clients with a view on sustainability